infryq: Kitchen scene at dawn, post-processed to appear as if painted (Default)
[personal profile] infryq
Yesterday I took a stab at narrowing down the water measurement for my
cracker recipe, and got it first try. It's now up on Mistral
& Magpie
.

We went to the market and got more strawberries and rhubarb, asparagus,
baby bak choy, and parsley. No fruit guys yet, so still waiting on cannable
quantities of sour cherries. P made kofta in the afternoon, and we made
pita to go with.

I finished the front sloper draft and taped everything together for a
tissue fitting. The front was pretty good; I redrew the armhole as expected
and also had a slight dart adjustment at high hip. The back, on the other
hand, is a mess. Extra fullness at center back neck and waist, too tight at
the shoulder blade, and something about the armhole is both too tight and
too loose. I should see about starting that "fitting alone" craftsy class
because I am having a heck of a time seeing and reaching and keeping stuff
aligned. Some day I'll make myself a dress form and be done with it.
Page generated Oct. 22nd, 2017 08:58 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios