Mar. 19th, 2017

infryq: Kitchen scene at dawn, post-processed to appear as if painted (Default)
Yesterday I finished a bobbin of coordinating singles, fished the bag of
wool locks out of the dyebath (it's a lovely lavender), switched colors and
added some Shetland yarn I spun last year. It is now a rich yellow-orange,
and more locks are mordanting to see if I can exhaust the bath.

We did our taxes, and I knit more on my sweater. I'm on the last ball of
first-batch yarn and not even halfway through the raglan increases so I've
started alternating skeins with the new stuff to hide the grist change.

The new PLY arrived, on down and down-like breeds, and it is great so far!
Page generated Oct. 17th, 2017 06:37 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios