Jan. 24th, 2017

infryq: Kitchen scene at dawn, post-processed to appear as if painted (Default)
Yesterday I rinsed out the second pillowcase and strained, boiled, and
skimmed the dye bath. Not much dye got taken up, which is disappointing.
I'm going to see if mordanting with alum helps at all. I added a few
tablespoons of powdered madder root to the crock pot so the next round will
be easier to see.

Work progress was incremental; debugging theano is a "bash it with a hammer
until something falls off" experience for me.

Made some sock progress on the bus home despite terrible lighting. At 52
stitches I've switched to increases every other round which should suit the
shape of my toe better.

Post-prandrial nausea returns. I see my GP tomorrow (haircut today!); we'll
see what she says.
Page generated Oct. 17th, 2017 06:35 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios