Jan. 11th, 2017

infryq: Kitchen scene at dawn, post-processed to appear as if painted (Default)
I finished the hat! The outer layer, anyway. It fits P, and once the liner
yarn gets here that should be a much faster knit.

I finished the bobbin of alpaca for my mitts, and split it three ways by
weight for a 3-ply. Today I'll start plying, and once that's done I'll be
able to finish those too.

Roasted potatoes and carrots for dinner; it was pretty good!

While it was cooking I put some of my seed research for 2017 into a
spreadsheet. There's alarmingly little overlap between Richter's and fedco.
Seed Savers is next. I should probably also sketch up a plan of the garden
to see what all I actually have room for.
Page generated Oct. 17th, 2017 06:40 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios