infryq: Kitchen scene at dawn, post-processed to appear as if painted (Default)
[personal profile] infryq
Yesterday I did the laundry, flicked some more of the TunIcelandic locks,
and transplanted the peppers, tomatoes, and eggplant into their final
positions in the garden.

I fixed a hole in the back pocket of a pair of shorts, far from invisibly
but there are no snags to catch fingers or lint on the inside or the
outside so I'm pretty happy with it.

I finished a first draft of a long article for the Sheepspot blog, and P
helped me revise. It's been a while since I workshopped a document like
that, and we had a lot of fun! I'm going to take a final look at it today,
and if it still sits well that will go in for publication.

I did the initial trace for the front on my bodice sloper, and while
matching the shoulder seams it became obvious that the back armhole is
much, much too large. I don't know how that happened, since the back
pattern piece I would've traced has a normal-sized armhole. once I'm done
with the front I'll have to go back and fix it.
Page generated Aug. 21st, 2017 07:21 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios